Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
OsteoTest : the quick and easy home urine test to find out your risk of developing osteoporosis
OsteoTest | home
Find out now if you are at risk of developing osteoporosis
The OsteoTest | home from osteolabs is easy, quick and safe. Simply send your urine sample back to our laboratory. Approximately 21 days later get a comprehensive personalised report about the current status of your bone health.
What's in the Box?
The kit includes everything you need to be able to take the test:
- Full instructions (with clear diagrams)
- A Self-disclosure form to complete personal health data
- A Urine collection cup for ease of collection
- A Urine monovette to extract a sample from the collection cup
- A secure container for sending back the sample
- A pre-paid return label and mailing envelope
How do I take a test and get my results?
- Take the urine sample first thing in the morning - before you have a drink, food or any medication.
- Complete the self-disclosure form and put it in the mailing envelope, along with the sample (which is in the secure container).
- Return to our UK office using the pre-paid mailing bag which can be posted in any letterbox. When you return your sample, make sure you keep a note of your barcode which is on the inside cover of your box, you will need this to download your result.
- When your sample arrives at our office, we will send it on to the laboratory in Germany where it will undergo a comprehensive analysis.
- Approximately 21 days later you will receive an email informing you that your results are ready to download from our secure portal. You will need your date of birth and barcode to access your report.